The mission of the AIA Queens Chapter is to promote and forward the objects of the American Institute of Architects within Queens and beyond. These objects include:
- to organize and unite in fellowship the members of the architectural profession;
- to advance the aesthetic scientific and practical efficiency of the profession;
- to advance the science and art of planning and building by advancing the standards of architectural education, training and practice;
- to coordinate the building industry and the profession of architecture to insure the advancement of the living standards of people through their improved environment;
- to make the profession of ever-increasing service to society.